No Fee Is Paid Until You Win
All fees for workers’ comp cases are contingent fees. This means that Pencheff and Fraley LPA collect no fees unless we are successful in obtaining compensation for you. Typically, the fee is 1/3rd of what is recovered, and there is no fee due unless and until money is actually collected for you. Under Ohio law, you may be responsible for case expenses.
Do you charge on ongoing temporary total disability?
No. The fee is only charged on the portion of temporary total disability that is obtained by our efforts. We do not charge on the ongoing temporary total.
Workers’ Compensation Links
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- National AFL-CIO
- Ohio AFL-CIO
- National Labor Relations Board
- Ohio Administrative Code
- BWC Rules
- Industrial Commission Rules
- Material Safety Data Sheet Information
- (NIOSH) The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- (OSHA) Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- OSHA Workers Page
Looking for something that isn’t here? Let us know…